Imagine a future where the only thing you could buy in McDonald’s was a piece of bread. If it sounds too ridiculous to be true, then you don’t know much about the plight of the honeybee. If they keep dying at their current rate, Britain will lose a third of all the food we normally … Read more
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- Dear MSNBC, what happened back there? He's showing chest hair, he speaks English & his name is Russell Brand. Deal entertainment.ie/wtf/Watch-Russ… 14 hours ago
- #Singapore asks Indonesia to name the companies responsible for the Sumatran forest fires creating thick haze in SG edition.cnn.com/2013/06/19/wor… 15 hours ago
- Insightful #BBC magazine piece on why so many of the #UK's missing children are Vietnamese bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-… 15 hours ago
- #China preps for the summer solstice with a much-maligned dogmeat festival in #Guangxi province. via @muskhalili guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun… 16 hours ago
- Ancient lizard that roamed #Burma 36m years ago named 'Barbaturex morrisoni' after old "Lizard King" Jim Morrison reptilechannel.com/reptile-news/2… 1 week ago