[published by the Hindustan Times, 24 April 2008] Whether you’re seeking sandy beaches, samba parties or a spot of culture, you’re likely to find it in Rio de Janeiro, writes Kate Hodal… If Rio de Janeiro were a star sign, it would, without a doubt, be a Scorpio. Passionate, enticing, sultry, bewildering and magnetic, the … Read more
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- @RichardBarrow Ha ha. that made me laugh. 1 day ago
- RT @ReportRohingya: @katehodal Please read truth about Meiktila Its terrible physiciansforhumanrights.org/press/press-re… via @P4HR bit.ly/10Q1N8S 2 days ago
- @AnyaHartDyke Thanks very much Anya, very kind of you :) 2 days ago
- Nearly 1yr after urging investors off #Burma's oil&gas company, #ASSK says she'll be attending oil+gas summit in YGN prlog.org/12140825-aung-… 2 days ago
- State of emergency extended in #Meiktila; 7 Muslims charged with death of Buddhist monk in #Burma mizzima.com/news/inside-bu… @MizzimaNews 3 days ago