It never promised to be a revolution. But Saturday’s election did wobble the 50-year-stronghold of Singapore’s People’s Action Party and acted as a watershed in this normally staid city-state. Singaporeans have been ruled by the one-party PAP — or People’s Action Party — since independence in 1965. Founded by Lee Kwan Yew and now presided … Read more
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- RT @laurencro: 3G connection not great but here is the scene of factory roof collapse #cambodia http://t.co/EYwGx1L0Bs 3 days ago
- @AngelaELL Will do! Glad to hear the MA is doing great. Have been in touch with another grad who now works for C4. Go Goldsmiths! 4 days ago
- @SimonBowens @guardian Thanks Simon, that's very kind of you! Hope all is well with you. 4 days ago
- @ElizabethMistry Thanks Lizzie! How are you doing? Hope all is well? 4 days ago
- @Vlad_Sokhin Congrats! Would love to be there to see it in the flesh. Will it tour? 5 days ago