[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- @dawende Hi Edwin, trying to phone you 4 a Tacloban story I'm writing 4 the Guardian UK, but it's not going thru. How best to reach u ASAP? 8 hours ago
- #NorthKorea closes borders to intl visitors (Ebola) and may be suspending its "human pixel" part of the Arirang Games nknews.org/2014/10/n-kore… 10 hours ago
- #Thailand loses out to #Qatar for UN Human Rights Council seat. What more proof does the junta need? rappler.com/world/regions/… HT @Saksith 11 hours ago
- Our @guardian investigation into slavery on #Thai fishing boats won 2 Anti-Slavery Day media awards antislaveryday.com/awards/media-a… @chriskellyfilm 12 hours ago
- #Burma to overtake #Indonesia as largest tin producer in SEA, thanks to Chinese investment. Interesting development bloomberg.com/news/2014-10-2… 1 day ago