[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Read more
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- @Ki_Choi Haha Ki Choi!!! What are you up to??? 20 hours ago
- A sweet departure from Thai politics @HistoryInPix: A WW2 seaman meets his baby for 1st time after 14 months at sea. http://t.co/JdJrUMegHt 20 hours ago
- There goes the shouty loudspeaker at Asok. "Ppl have been working all yr for benefit of corrupt officials" http://t.co/GbW7MOro2V 23 hours ago
- So.. the Dems' mass resignation should now allow every MP 2B potentially appointed in the "people's council" made up of "good ppl" right? 23 hours ago
- RT @RichardBarrow: By resigning they're protecting Democrat Party from dissolution by their future actions, but as ex-MPS they lose immunit… 23 hours ago