[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- #Thai monk caught drunk driving, speeding thru police checkpoint w/teenagers in the car after disrobing at mum's bangkokpost.com/news/general/4… 6 days ago
- #Burmese migrants keen to visit or work in #Malaysia to be screened for criminal convictions after spate of killings straitstimes.com/news/asia/sout… 6 days ago
- #Indonesia navy seizes 2 Thai fishing boats - fails to see how many of the men onboard are slaves thejakartapost.com/news/2014/12/1… ht @DanielMurphy0 1 week ago
- "We don't hate people with HIV, they just make our property prices go down": Thai village asks 48 HIV+ residents 2 lv bangkokpost.com/news/general/4… 1 week ago
- Good takedown on #Thailand's official denial of "Detention Site Green" by @Saksith -- def worth a read asiancorrespondent.com/128997/what-do… #CIAReport 1 week ago