[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- #Haiyan survivors claim they're being relocated in "beautification frenzy" ahead of Pope's Tacloban visit in January anc.yahoo.com/news/yolanda-s… 11 hours ago
- A fundraiser appeal to raise $25k so the 2 #KohTao suspects can get adequate defence team and a fair trail #Thailand youcaring.com/nonprofits/jus… 11 hours ago
- RT @thejakartaglobe: French Journalists in Papua Sentenced to 2.5 Months in Jail jglo.be/inVT 11 hours ago
- @dawende I've tried phoning you multiple times for the past few days, but no answer. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks 12 hours ago
- @rickycarandang Hi Ricky, having no luck getting thru to @dawende. Wd like a comment from Aquino's spxman, can you help at all? Thx v much 13 hours ago