It was as though I’d woken up in a fairytale. A mystical, low-lying fog had swooped down in the night and curled its pearlescent fingers over the sleepy fishing village of Yangshuo, where it clung heavily to the surrounding limestone peaks, the lapping waters of the River Li, and the many bicycles parked haphazardly on … Read more
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- @RichardBarrow Ha ha. that made me laugh. 1 day ago
- RT @ReportRohingya: @katehodal Please read truth about Meiktila Its terrible physiciansforhumanrights.org/press/press-re… via @P4HR bit.ly/10Q1N8S 2 days ago
- @AnyaHartDyke Thanks very much Anya, very kind of you :) 2 days ago
- Nearly 1yr after urging investors off #Burma's oil&gas company, #ASSK says she'll be attending oil+gas summit in YGN prlog.org/12140825-aung-… 2 days ago
- State of emergency extended in #Meiktila; 7 Muslims charged with death of Buddhist monk in #Burma mizzima.com/news/inside-bu… @MizzimaNews 3 days ago