[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- North Korean defectors review The Interview, find it "neither hilarious nor moving" after high expectations theguardian.com/world/2015/jan… 2 weeks ago
- 2,000 traffic cops in the #Philippines to wear adult diapers for Pope's visit next wk as no budget for portable loos theguardian.com/world/2015/jan… 2 weeks ago
- "The ruling party is a bunch of power-abusing hypocrites": locals speak out about life in #Singapore theguardian.com/cities/2015/ja… 2 weeks ago
- Thai PM vows to fight trafficking in sex trade/fishing industry, expedite cases against officials trust.org/item/201412291… @chriskellyfilm 3 weeks ago
- "Suggestions included pushing Filipinos out of trains and spraying insecticide on them": racism in #Singapore in 2014 bbc.co.uk/news/world-asi… 3 weeks ago