[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- An in-depth report into the Bangladeshi and #Rohingya men who were drugged and dragged onto #Thai trafficking boats reuters.com/article/2014/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @breakandattack: The HK govt. is merciless. First tear gas, pepper spray and batons. Now, they've sent in Kenny G to drive out protestor… 6 hours ago
- #Cambodia officials visit asylum seekers in Nauru to tell them about "reality" of what their new lives may be like theguardian.com/australia-news… 6 hours ago
- A Sicilian nun has released "Like A Virgin" as her first single, with no irony intended. Really. theguardian.com/world/2014/oct… 6 hours ago
- RT @laurencro: Spotted by my pal @superlost_ - 'NO EBOLA' shoes in a market here in Phnom Penh. #Cambodia #Ebola http://t.co/23hBUSWIUz 6 hours ago