[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Read more
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- @RichardBarrow Ha ha. that made me laugh. 2 days ago
- RT @ReportRohingya: @katehodal Please read truth about Meiktila Its terrible physiciansforhumanrights.org/press/press-re… via @P4HR bit.ly/10Q1N8S 2 days ago
- @AnyaHartDyke Thanks very much Anya, very kind of you :) 2 days ago
- Nearly 1yr after urging investors off #Burma's oil&gas company, #ASSK says she'll be attending oil+gas summit in YGN prlog.org/12140825-aung-… 3 days ago
- State of emergency extended in #Meiktila; 7 Muslims charged with death of Buddhist monk in #Burma mizzima.com/news/inside-bu… @MizzimaNews 4 days ago