[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- Moving stories about #Ebola sufferers and survivors from the ground in Sierra Leone by freetownfashpack.com/not-fashionabl… 3 weeks ago
- 2014 marks highest number of lese-majeste cases in #Thailand prachatai.org/english/node/4… #ThaiCoup 4 weeks ago
- Cue the electro! Qatar's Ooredoo launches Myanmar telecom network, selling SIM cards for only $1.50 reuters.com/article/2014/0… via @jaredferrie 4 weeks ago
- RT @PierreCrom: Black smoke above the #MH17 crash site. Ukrainian and rebels tanks on the site. via @W7VOA 1 month ago
- @EtihadAirways If you messed up my entire flight from KL to Europe, shouldn't you at least offer compensation that covers the whole flight? 1 month ago