[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Read more
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- So Suthep has basically 2wks to get his People's Council up and running and a new PM in office. Good luck! #protests mobile.twitter.com/nationnews/sta… 4 hours ago
- For all you who just can't get enough! MT @MimiSawitta There's a Wiki page for #Thai #protests 2013. http://t.co/7wbZx3hMeY #bangkok 4 hours ago
- A pretty spectacular report from BBC's @pakhead from "D-Day" in #Bangkok today, using a drone to capture full view bbc.co.uk/news/world-asi… 3 days ago
- @bangkokpundit @fishmyman Seems everyone is becoming a bit delirious after all this marching and clapping under the hot sun 3 days ago
- Yep, that's what I said: he was appointed! MT @wintera Hitler was voted into parliament but made Chancellor by President and Parliament. 3 days ago