[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- Pleased that @LukeDuggleby has won an award of excellence for his poignant pix of #Thailand’s dogmeat trade @guardian poyi.org/71/12/ae01_01.… 2 weeks ago
- MT @raulgaab: After a day of tension between police and PDRC, it ends with a collective hug and photo. #BKKshutdown http://t.co/fh8sauRwVe 3 weeks ago
- MT @PravitR: The #Yingluck govt has just retaken Govt House this morning with Chalerm just making a statement from there. #BKKshutdown 3 weeks ago
- First it was Bieber, now it’s Beckham: the football star visits #Tacloban, is ‘humbled’ by ppl’s hardship #haiyan usatoday.com/story/life/peo… 3 weeks ago
- RT @fp2p: R u a journalist from a developing nation & btw age 25-35? apply 4 @UN journalism fellowship in NY, deadline 31/03: http://t.co/T… 3 weeks ago