[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- Malaysia's defence ministry is monitoring transfer of remains to Netherlands, @NewsBFM reports #MH17 31 minutes ago
- MPs defend Malaysia Airlines as "one of the best airliners in the world" and "the country's pride & joy" #MH17 nst.com.my/node/16590 33 minutes ago
- @NewsBFM reports that Malaysia's Attorney-General will investigate possible legal action against those deemed responsible for downing #MH17 3 hours ago
- PM Najib: Remains of Malaysian #MH17 crash victims to be brought back as soon as possible after forensic tests in Amsterdam RT @NewsBFM 4 hours ago
- Malaysia to begin special parliamentary sitting on #MH17 in 10 minutes. Motion to condemn missile attack on plane 5 hours ago