[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- Manny Pacquiao to sell $9m mansion after neighbours complain visitors too "poor" for the neighborhood channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacif… #Philippines 10 hours ago
- Nearly 1 out of every 2 #Malaysians is obese, warns health minister, pointing to rich food and sedentary lifestyles bangkokpost.com/news/asia/4457… 1 day ago
- So Angelina's prepared to pay £2m just for a "foothold" in the UK theguardian.com/politics/2014/… 2 days ago
- RT @Atomicalandy: Samui court just rejected bail request of Zaw Lin/Wai Phyo (Koh Tao case accused), citing serious nature of offenses and … 2 days ago
- CP Foods tycoon keen to buy UK hyperchain Tesco Lotus bangkokpost.com/business/news/… @chriskellyfilm 3 days ago