[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- Happy birthday Andy! All the best to you as your 35th year begins in court :) @Atomicalandy 22 hours ago
- RT @ChannelNewsAsia: If you’re Australian and travel to a terrorist hotspot, you could now be jailed up to 10 years cna.asia/1nSc0CT … 22 hours ago
- #Thai PM Prayuth claims UK police happy w/Koh Tao investigation bc Thai, UK police studied from the "same textbooks" bangkokpost.com/news/general/4… 22 hours ago
- US vet Stacey Addison has been taken back to jail in Dili, East #Timor, and her prosecutor fired. Find out more here: facebook.com/PleaseHelpStac… 1 day ago
- A great long-read on the theft of the world's smallest water-lily theguardian.com/news/2014/oct/… 1 day ago