[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- BREAKING: Msian PM @NajibRazak says bodies won't return for Eid due 2 forensic investigation. May take weeks, months #MH17 MT @sumishanaidu 7 hours ago
- Israeli scholar claims raping militants' wives and/or sisters is the only thing that will prevent terrorist attacks ibtimes.co.uk/israeli-profes… 1 day ago
- Get ready for free haircuts, PVC dances and selfie stands! Bangkok prepares for more "happiness" festivals #ThaiCoup bangkokpost.com/most-recent/42… 1 day ago
- CP Foods, which admits to slavery in its supply chain, plans 500 fast-food Thai restos in Australia theguardian.com/business/2014/… @chriskellyfilm 1 day ago
- Malaysia's defence ministry is monitoring transfer of remains to Netherlands, @NewsBFM reports #MH17 1 day ago