[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- Two separate men on east coast of Malaysia tell officials they saw low-flying plane around time it disappeared #MH370 thestar.com.my/News/Nation/20… 20 hours ago
- S.African woman says #MH370 copilot invited her into cockpit, entertained, smoked cigarettes on 2011 Phuket-KL flight heraldsun.com.au/news/missing-f… 20 hours ago
- Interpol: Four out of every 10 passengers on international flights could be in possession of stolen passports #MH370 RT @STcom 20 hours ago
- If the two passengers on stolen passports on #MH370 flew from Doha-KL, that would indicate someone met them in KL with the fake documents 21 hours ago
- Another photo of Pouria Nour Mohammad Mehrdad (2nd from left), Iranian who boarded #MH370 on stolen passport http://t.co/Pq9KxArGu5 #BBC 21 hours ago