[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- CP Foods tycoon keen to buy UK hyperchain Tesco Lotus bangkokpost.com/business/news/… @chriskellyfilm 17 hours ago
- Baby survives insane accident after mother, about to deliver, run over by truck, fetus pushed from her womb #Vietnam thanhniennews.com/society/miracl… 1 day ago
- Officials say #Vietnam has 3rd highest abortion rate in the world, due to ignorance on repro health/birth control thanhniennews.com/education-yout… 1 day ago
- #Singapore pushing for "Smart Nation" w/ 'meaningful & fulfilled lives enabled by technology'. The robots are winning channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore… 1 day ago
- @lainie hey as long as they don't spread their 'political ideology'... 1 day ago