[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Read more
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- A pretty spectacular report from BBC's @pakhead from "D-Day" in #Bangkok today, using a drone to capture full view bbc.co.uk/news/world-asi… 14 hours ago
- @bangkokpundit @fishmyman Seems everyone is becoming a bit delirious after all this marching and clapping under the hot sun 15 hours ago
- Yep, that's what I said: he was appointed! MT @wintera Hitler was voted into parliament but made Chancellor by President and Parliament. 15 hours ago
- was also "voted in", they said. Hm. Will be interesting to see now how the good people choose their leader. Rumours he's already been named. 16 hours ago
- Suthep's ppl told me they planned on forming a council "like in East Germany". And democracies didn't always "choose wisely": Hitler (1/2) 16 hours ago