[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Read more
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- Supervisor in #Singapore caught on camera slapping employee; said he was just trying to "nurture him" scmp.com/comment/blogs/… @mrbaopanrui 6 hours ago
- RT @laurencro: 3G connection not great but here is the scene of factory roof collapse #cambodia http://t.co/EYwGx1L0Bs 5 days ago
- @AngelaELL Will do! Glad to hear the MA is doing great. Have been in touch with another grad who now works for C4. Go Goldsmiths! 6 days ago
- @SimonBowens @guardian Thanks Simon, that's very kind of you! Hope all is well with you. 6 days ago
- @ElizabethMistry Thanks Lizzie! How are you doing? Hope all is well? 6 days ago