[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- #KohTao suspects ask for help from UK govt, victims' families to find truth in murder case and clear their names theguardian.com/world/2014/nov… 1 day ago
- An 81-year-old Briton has seizure, dies in Pattaya while receiving a Thai massage khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?new… #Thailand 1 day ago
- Human rights group FIDH says #lesemajeste charges have skyrocketed since junta came in, putting 15 ppl behind bars fidh.org/en/asia/thaila… 1 day ago
- UK contestant in #Indonesia's Islamic answer to "Miss World" disappointed focus is on 'looking nice' not shared faith channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacif… 1 day ago
- "I don't know if it's illegal or not" says PM Prayuth about the 3-fingered salute. That's odd #Thailand channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacif… #HungerGames 1 day ago