[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- The 2 Burmese suspects accused of double Koh Tao murders have now officially recanted their "confessions" #Thailand bangkokpost.com/news/crime/438… 4 hours ago
- Bonded labour, starvation and forced debt: The true story of Nepali workers on #iPhone5 assembly lines in #Malaysia businessweek.com/printer/articl… 4 hours ago
- #Thai govt denies anti-Prayuth protest took place in Milan yesterday, despite photographs showing otherwise bangkokpost.com/news/politics/… 4 days ago
- RT @RichardBarrow: There are more than 149 shopping complexes & community malls in #Bangkok but only 12 parks (Guru Magazine) http://t.co/g… 4 days ago
- In Milan, #Thailand PM Prayut met w/protests, gets called an "assassin", says he "has to suffer" 2make Thai ppl happy bangkokpost.com/news/politics/… 4 days ago