[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- RT @PierreCrom: Black smoke above the #MH17 crash site. Ukrainian and rebels tanks on the site. via @W7VOA 5 days ago
- @EtihadAirways If you messed up my entire flight from KL to Europe, shouldn't you at least offer compensation that covers the whole flight? 6 days ago
- RT @austinramzy: The always romantic SWAT wedding weibo.com/2551311363/Bfa… http://t.co/m1jeALjUih 1 week ago
- #Thailand flies in 900 intl journos for wknd-long "Happiness Festival", replete w/sendoff of 1000s of :) balloons phuketwan.com/tourism/thaila… 1 week ago
- Yangon City Development Committee to ban 70,000 street vendors from September citing health & safety reasons #Burma mmbiztoday.com/articles/ycdc-… 1 week ago