[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- RT @austinramzy: The always romantic SWAT wedding weibo.com/2551311363/Bfa… http://t.co/m1jeALjUih 7 hours ago
- #Thailand flies in 900 intl journos for wknd-long "Happiness Festival", replete w/sendoff of 1000s of :) balloons phuketwan.com/tourism/thaila… 7 hours ago
- Yangon City Development Committee to ban 70,000 street vendors from September citing health & safety reasons #Burma mmbiztoday.com/articles/ycdc-… 23 hours ago
- BREAKING: Msian PM @NajibRazak says bodies won't return for Eid due 2 forensic investigation. May take weeks, months #MH17 MT @sumishanaidu 1 day ago
- Israeli scholar claims raping militants' wives and/or sisters is the only thing that will prevent terrorist attacks ibtimes.co.uk/israeli-profes… 2 days ago