[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- @Ambiga_S Hi Ambiga, I'd like to speak to you about Anwar's conviction. Do you have any time this week to chat? Please DM me if so, thanks! 1 week ago
- #Thailand threatens to sue #Singapore over proposed Songkran New Year festival on the island. That's the spirit guys asiancorrespondent.com/120710/thailan… 1 month ago
- @WIRED mag says #MH370 likely had a fire, landed on airstrip at Langkawi - a tourist island on Malaysia soil. Really? wired.com/autopia/2014/0… 1 month ago
- Whoever turned off #MH370's comms may have "climbed through a trap door in full view of cabin crew" to do so -Reuters reuters.com/article/2014/0… 1 month ago
- So if ACARS was disabled before the last communication with #MH370 pilots, who said "All right, good night", and what did they know? 1 month ago