For most of her life, Elizabeth Brown’s hands have featured predominantly in her work. Insured for some £500,000 thirty years ago, Elizabeth’s long, honey-coloured fingers and nicely shaped nails modeled jewelry and watches in magazines such as Tatler, Vogue and Harper’s – and were even the embodiment of class and wealth in many DeBeers diamond … Read more
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- Supervisor in #Singapore caught on camera slapping employee; said he was just trying to "nurture him" scmp.com/comment/blogs/… @mrbaopanrui 10 hours ago
- RT @laurencro: 3G connection not great but here is the scene of factory roof collapse #cambodia http://t.co/EYwGx1L0Bs 5 days ago
- @AngelaELL Will do! Glad to hear the MA is doing great. Have been in touch with another grad who now works for C4. Go Goldsmiths! 6 days ago
- @SimonBowens @guardian Thanks Simon, that's very kind of you! Hope all is well with you. 6 days ago
- @ElizabethMistry Thanks Lizzie! How are you doing? Hope all is well? 6 days ago