Malaysia is bracing for an Arab spring-style stand-off on Saturday, when activists angry at “dirty politics” are expected to rally in Kuala Lumpur despite draconian government efforts to nip the movement in the bud. Tensions have mounted in this normally staid state, often called “Moderate Malaysia”, after a group of 62 non-governmental organisations known locally … Read more
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- @RichardBarrow Ha ha. that made me laugh. 2 days ago
- RT @ReportRohingya: @katehodal Please read truth about Meiktila Its terrible physiciansforhumanrights.org/press/press-re… via @P4HR bit.ly/10Q1N8S 2 days ago
- @AnyaHartDyke Thanks very much Anya, very kind of you :) 2 days ago
- Nearly 1yr after urging investors off #Burma's oil&gas company, #ASSK says she'll be attending oil+gas summit in YGN prlog.org/12140825-aung-… 3 days ago
- State of emergency extended in #Meiktila; 7 Muslims charged with death of Buddhist monk in #Burma mizzima.com/news/inside-bu… @MizzimaNews 4 days ago