[published by the Hindustan Times, 4 October 2007] Despite poverty, dictatorships and a civil war, Nicaragua has an unrivalled taste for poetry and adventure, writes Kate Hodal… It was dusty and hazy and night and we were being driven by a sweaty, mustachioed teenager over potholes in a small car whose upholstery was held together … Read more
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- @RichardBarrow Ha ha. that made me laugh. 14 hours ago
- RT @ReportRohingya: @katehodal Please read truth about Meiktila Its terrible physiciansforhumanrights.org/press/press-re… via @P4HR bit.ly/10Q1N8S 1 day ago
- @AnyaHartDyke Thanks very much Anya, very kind of you :) 1 day ago
- Nearly 1yr after urging investors off #Burma's oil&gas company, #ASSK says she'll be attending oil+gas summit in YGN prlog.org/12140825-aung-… 1 day ago
- State of emergency extended in #Meiktila; 7 Muslims charged with death of Buddhist monk in #Burma mizzima.com/news/inside-bu… @MizzimaNews 2 days ago