[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Read more
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- Ancient lizard that roamed #Burma 36m years ago named 'Barbaturex morrisoni' after old "Lizard King" Jim Morrison reptilechannel.com/reptile-news/2… 1 week ago
- That joke is so done anyway: Philippines drops long-running comic strip over "students at girls' college are gay" jab gaystarnews.com/article/philip… 1 week ago
- No Burkinis?! #MissWorld contestants to wear sarongs after #Indonesia bans bikinis at upcoming #Bali contest beta.dawn.com/news/1016442/m… 1 week ago
- A sweet little video from the great US/NZ band #UnknownMortalOrchestra about being invisible and visible all at once youtube.com/watch?v=E6Niqx… 1 week ago
- @JbRenaud j'arrive pas a te 'DM'... il faut que tu me suives! 1 week ago