[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- #Thai police warn netizens they may face the stiff 2007 cybercrime law if they suggest there's been #KohTao stitchup bangkokpost.com/news/general/4… 22 hours ago
- A phenomenal story abt a US journalist who was kidnapped by Islamic militants in #Syria: a window into their world nyti.ms/13oCYJe 22 hours ago
- A beautiful little story about the new #Burma, told thru the residents of an old colonial apt building in Yangon bigstory.ap.org/article/a52e68… 23 hours ago
- Happy birthday Andy! All the best to you as your 35th year begins in court :) @Atomicalandy 2 days ago
- RT @ChannelNewsAsia: If you’re Australian and travel to a terrorist hotspot, you could now be jailed up to 10 years cna.asia/1nSc0CT … 2 days ago