[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- #Thailand "should be embarrassed" to be prosecuting Andy Hall @Atomicalandy for defamation, says @guardian editorial theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AmyAlexSmith: #Thai human rights lawyers reportedly left @FCCThai without arrest after launching access 2 justice report despite orders… 4 weeks ago
- More details & chilling testimony from the Bangladeshi strawberry pickers attacked on a Greek farm last yr @guardian theguardian.com/world/2014/sep… 4 weeks ago
- @KentBKK Hi Mark, I've sent you an email regarding @Atomicalandy's case ahead of his trial tomorrow. Hope to get a comment. Thanks, Kate 4 weeks ago
- Moving stories about #Ebola sufferers and survivors from the ground in Sierra Leone by freetownfashpack.com/not-fashionabl… 1 month ago