Sometimes you are so relieved of something that you simply don’t notice when you start to breathe again. Ours, however, was an audibly collective sigh as the Tour de Sadists cycled from Cambodia’s potholed roads, strewn with gold harvested rice, into the border town of Tinh Bien, Vietnam. Despite a very strange border poster of … Read more
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- RT @laurencro: 3G connection not great but here is the scene of factory roof collapse #cambodia http://t.co/EYwGx1L0Bs 4 days ago
- @AngelaELL Will do! Glad to hear the MA is doing great. Have been in touch with another grad who now works for C4. Go Goldsmiths! 5 days ago
- @SimonBowens @guardian Thanks Simon, that's very kind of you! Hope all is well with you. 5 days ago
- @ElizabethMistry Thanks Lizzie! How are you doing? Hope all is well? 5 days ago
- @Vlad_Sokhin Congrats! Would love to be there to see it in the flesh. Will it tour? 6 days ago