The morning humidity is high as we set off through the Thai jungle and over hills dotted with frangipani and palm trees, the thick air sweet with the scent of milky flowers. Bamboo-framed houses on seven-foot high stilts squat in rows along the dirt roads, their thatched-palm roofs blowing in the hot wind. Whizzing past … Read more
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- @RichardBarrow Ha ha. that made me laugh. 15 hours ago
- RT @ReportRohingya: @katehodal Please read truth about Meiktila Its terrible physiciansforhumanrights.org/press/press-re… via @P4HR bit.ly/10Q1N8S 1 day ago
- @AnyaHartDyke Thanks very much Anya, very kind of you :) 1 day ago
- Nearly 1yr after urging investors off #Burma's oil&gas company, #ASSK says she'll be attending oil+gas summit in YGN prlog.org/12140825-aung-… 1 day ago
- State of emergency extended in #Meiktila; 7 Muslims charged with death of Buddhist monk in #Burma mizzima.com/news/inside-bu… @MizzimaNews 2 days ago