[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Read more
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- RT @georgebkk: King, on his 86th birthday, urges all Thais to perform their duties for national interest, stability, unity / @MCOT_Eng 13 hours ago
- @BkkFari @justindunne Perfectly named place to be during such a week, no? :) 1 day ago
- @forestmat .... which is incredible 1 day ago
- @forestmat "The office is closed because [the anti-gov protestors] requested us to do so"... 1 day ago
- 11.30AM protesters at Royal Thai Police HQ said police given 15 minutes to open gate for protesters http://t.co/SWtAJzbN4t RT @Tulip_Oum 1 day ago