[published by the Hindustan Times, 13 September 2007] Away from the paths trod by a million lovers, you may discover new ways to say ‘Paris, je t’aime’, writes Kate Hodal… They say Paris is for lovers. Well, maybe that’s the problem with Paris. With all those googly-eyed people in love crowding the Champs-Elysées, proposing atop of the Eiffel Tower, and gazing … Continue reading
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- @NewsBFM reports that Malaysia's Attorney-General will investigate possible legal action against those deemed responsible for downing #MH17 43 minutes ago
- PM Najib: Remains of Malaysian #MH17 crash victims to be brought back as soon as possible after forensic tests in Amsterdam RT @NewsBFM 2 hours ago
- Malaysia to begin special parliamentary sitting on #MH17 in 10 minutes. Motion to condemn missile attack on plane 3 hours ago
- Malaysia expected to hold special parliamentary meeting Wednesday to debate motion to condemn missile attack thought to have shot down #MH17 12 hours ago
- RT @fergalkeane47: #MH17 Major pieces of wreckage look different 2 when we first arrived says #OSCE 17 hours ago