Welcome to Hodal. Having forever found my Slovak surname clunky, I was more than a little surprised to discover that it was also the moniker of two towns in the world. One Hodal is in Norway. The other is in India. In 2008, I visited both. The Indian Hodal is a dusty town split in … Read more
A Mantra to Live By
"What do you do?"
"I do it all. A-L-L."
- State of emergency extended in #Meiktila; 7 Muslims charged with death of Buddhist monk in #Burma mizzima.com/news/inside-bu… @MizzimaNews 4 hours ago
- #Indonesia hopes upcoming Miss World contestants will respect country's morals & "not wear bikini" HT @zenjournalist thejakartaglobe.com/news/jakarta/n… 4 hours ago
- Supervisor in #Singapore caught on camera slapping employee; said he was just trying to "nurture him" scmp.com/comment/blogs/… @mrbaopanrui 1 day ago
- RT @laurencro: 3G connection not great but here is the scene of factory roof collapse #cambodia http://t.co/EYwGx1L0Bs 6 days ago
- @AngelaELL Will do! Glad to hear the MA is doing great. Have been in touch with another grad who now works for C4. Go Goldsmiths! 1 week ago